Friday, February 10, 2012

visiting the kitchen

Today I visited one of the kitchen in Copenhagen Astor Restaurant. I talked with the manager and he was very positive and inspired by the project we are doing. He allowed me to crush in the kitchen and talk with the cooks and i was inspired by the clean environment they have.

Well they gave me answers on my question i had for them. The problem they have is that most of them tend to forget washing their hands of which is a vital problem. They gave some reasons that they forgot or they are busy. I asked them what they can do to remember to wash their hands and one of the employee said they can have a screen in the rest room and also in their canteen. Which was super great idea since that what i have in mind, making a video....





No comments:

Post a Comment